(Source: z-o-o-l-a-n-d-e-r, via marlontgif)
Just in case you guys need some cheering up
(Source: yahooentertainment, via marlontgif)
(Source: omgthisisjenn, via marlontgif)
*gets a compliment*
(Source: juskxxlin, via lulz-time)
(Source: theperksofbeingateengirl, via iijustnjay)
(Source: timothykelleherseyebrows, via iijustnjay)
Vancouver | by KC Flynn
I need to stop…
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself. — 6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
(Source: angryasianfeminist, via kneelhere)
(Source: gradiients, via narcissistic-gentleman)